Event Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Run Every Hour, on the Hour, for 12 Hours - 7am
Saturday, October 28, 2023, 7:00 AM until 6:30 PM
McKaig Nature Education Center
889 Croton Rd
Wayne, PA 19087
The EHOHx12 Challenge
• What is it? Run Every Hour On the Hour for 12 hours.
• Why? Why not?
• Where? McKaig Nature Center with base in the Roberts school parking lot
• When? Oct 28th with a rain date of Nov 11th First run at 7:00am, last run at 6:00pm
• Prizes? No, just the awesome feeling of accomplishment and hanging out for a day with other like minded people.
• The Details: The total running distance is up to you... half marathon, marathon, ultra for you crazy kids... it's your choice! 1, 1.5, 2, and 3 miles will be mapped out. The goal is that everyone runs a set distance at the top of each hour, every hour, starting at 7a through 6p with one of the laps being double your distance of choice. For example. Running 1 mile each hour is 12 miles so doing an extra lap will get you 13 miles or a half marathon. Running 2 miles each hour is 24 miles so an extra lap is 26 or a marathon. You get the picture ??
Bring all your own stuff like lawn chairs, food, hydration etc. This is not a sponsored event, there are no prizes.
We did get approvals from McKaig and will be able to use the portapotty and water. You will need to sign a waiver for the Nature Center, and we would appreciate it you donate a few dollars to the Nature Center (this web site, venmo @ParkRanger-McKaig, or cash at run.